Yoga & Pilates
Yoga is a Hindu spiritual and ascetic discipline, a part of which, including breath control, simple meditation, and the adoption of specific bodily postures, is widely practiced for health and relaxation. Learning to breathe deeper is a different exercise which the normal sportsman is not accustomed to. Yoga helps you to be calm and find peace in today’s highly stressful lifestyle.
Pilates is a system of exercises using special apparatus, designed to improve physical strength, flexibility, and posture, and enhance mental awareness. People who are stiff tend to do Pilates as it helps them with flexibility.
We offer these as well aromatherapy healing as a way to de stress working people with high stress levels and weight issues. Let our Yogis take care of your needs so that you can refocus on life as a whole. Basic equipment is needed for both disciplines and it is up to you where you want the sessions to be held at.
We do offer various kinds of yoga & also integrated classes such as yoga flow, aroma yoga, yogalates & Pranayama, Mudra and Meditation to name a few.
$130 / sessionContact For Free Consultation
- Improved flexibility
- Better breathing
- Improve Mental Focus
- Learning Balance
- Reduce stress
- Better strength & stamina
- Sherry McIntosh
YOGA & PILATES
High stress levels isn’t good for anyone. I decided to work with Yi Nuo from Ezfit to focus on flexibility and breathing techniques. I must say I have got more flexible with just a few months of training and I am better at managing stress. We need to respect our body and I am glad I have taken the right step forward.
- Yoga is an ancient methodology of keeping breath control, mediation and making specific body postures. Research has shown yoga gives peace to your soul.
- To enhance the mental awareness, this kind of exercise helps increase physical strength, flexibility and posture.
- Zumba is a dance program which incorporates hip-hop, salsa, samba, tango and music. Groove and have a great workout.
- Extra charges apply for sessions conducted from 10pm to 6am