Pre & Post Natal
Pregnancy is a period when you’ll definitely need to toughen the muscles in your limbo-pelvic-hip complex. We will help you with that through our fitness and nutrition experts. Our approved professionals will work on doing back exercises for you with regards to the different body changes you go through during the different trimesters. Your body goes through different changes and we want you to be conscious and alert and be ready for what to come next.Pre Natal Fitness greatly helps in an effortless delivery as you are much in shape and lively.
If you have undergone normal delivery, you can start back exercising after 4 to 6 weeks of giving birth. If you have done a Caesarean-section, then we’ll propose starting back exercise about 10 weeks to 12 weeks after so that your wounds have completely healed. We will focus on core strength and ‘abdominal feeling’ as we call it after all that stress you went through for 9 months.
$130 – $150 / sessionContact For Free Consultation
- Strengthen lower back and arm muscles
- Get more rest
- Lose the baby weight
- Work around your schedule
- Home based training
Four months of training and I’ve shed 7 kilos plus 3 inches off my waist, tum and hips. That totals to 9 inches off my body. The best part is my weight loss is maintained. Vanan is so motivating that he just keeps me going. So I would strongly recommend EZ FIT to anyone that wants to lose weight and feel good.
- Women tend to feel weak and stressed during this period. Selective exercises will keep them fit and relaxed.
- Losing the baby weight will be achieved through correct exercise and diet. Our coaches will guide and help you to return back to shape and stay fit.
- Extra charges apply for sessions conducted from 10pm to 6am